The Tri-State Fire District was called at 7:40 AM on August 10, 2016 for an activated fire alarm at the Ruth Lake Country Club 6200 Madison Street. The first arriving companies reported heavy smoke in the lower level and the response was upgraded. Crews found towels on fire inside a clothes dryer. The fire was extinguished with water pump cans and smoke was cleared from the building using multiple smoke ejector fans. Tri-State crews were assisted by Darien-Woodridge FPD, Oak Brook Terrace FPD, Westmont FD, Riverside FD, Downers Grove FD and Romeoville FD.