The Tri-State Fire District was called at 9:19 PM on July 29, 2016 for a reported fire at 123 83rd Street, Unincorporated Willowbrook . Companies arrived to find fire on both first and second floors of a two-story residence. The fire was extinguished with multiple hose lines. The fire was due to the improper installation of a basement fireplace which caused fire to spread up an interior wall. Tri-State crews were assisted by Darien-Woodridge FPD, Pleasantview FPD, York Center FPD, Oak Brook Terrace FPD, Westmont FD and Romeoville FD.